RING SIZE CHART
Not sure what your ring size is? Don't guess, - At Inner Wisdom Store, we want our customers to have a perfectly fitted ring. Find out how to accurately measure your ring size with our easy to follow chart.
How to determine your Ring Size
Knowing your correct ring size is important to ensure that the ring perfectly fits whether for you or your loved ones. The ring should fit the finger comfortably - snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose as well to slide over the knuckle, for easy wear and removal.
A. Measure your own ring
If you currently own a ring, you can use it to know your ring size.
- Select a ring that perfectly fits the finger you want to measure
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring
- Match the measurement to our ring size conversion chart. If it falls between two sizes, you may choose the larger size
B. Measure the actual finger
- Wrap a piece of string/paper around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Mark at the exact point it overlaps to make a complete circle around the finger.
- Unroll the string/paper and place it against a ruler (mm) to measure. The length of your measurement is the circumference of the finger.
***Please note that your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
Check the corresponding ring size based on the chart below. Please note that all our ring size description is in US sizes. You may refer to the product description or the drop down on product page to see the available sizes for each item.