Life can’t always be rainbows and butterflies. As much as we want to live our lives happily, there comes a time when we are faced with challenges and difficulties. These troubles often lead to negative emotions that, if kept unchecked, lead to imbalances in our life.
Balance is, therefore, a concept that we all wish to achieve. And while we can’t stop challenges from coming our way, we can choose to find ways to strengthen ourselves. In particular, having a positive mindset and using tools or charms that will help attract positive energy is the solution you want to go for.
One good example is the Om Mani Padme Hum Ring. It's a famous ring known for its attraction of prosperity and unique protection and positivity properties. As it has the engraving of one of the strongest protection mantras, it creates a high vibration of positivity to repel negativity.
This article discusses the Om Mani Padme Hum Rings benefits and why it is the best jewellery for a balanced, stress-free life!
What is Om Mani Padme Hum?
First, we all need to know – what is the Om Mani Padme Hum?
The Om Mani Padme Hum, or the “six-true words”, is a famous Sanskrit mantra known to invoke compassion. In Tibetan Buddhism, it is the most popular form of religious practice and is present in multiple items and landscapes. This mantra is carved on rocks called mani stones, painted on the hills, and written on prayer flags and wheels. It is incredibly powerful and is said to be able to transform a person in body, speech, and mind.
It is said that om mani padme hum first appeared in Mahayana tradition, where it is believed to encompass a condensed form of all Buddhist teachings. The mantra is said to translate to “jewel of the lotus.”
In the Indian region where Buddhism originated, the lotus is seen as a symbol of purity, awakening, and wisdom. This relates to how the om mani Padme hum, when taken by each syllable, represents the clearing and purification of specific negative energy. It allows for the release of worries and troubles to reach enlightenment and balance.
Om Mani Padme Hum, meaning
The Om Mani Padme Hum, while translating to "jewel of the lotus", indicates a specific flow of purification away from negativity in each syllable. Let’s take a look at each one:
- Om. The first syllable of the mantra consists of the three letters A, U, and M. This syllable represents the human person’s impure body, speech, and mind and its pure counterpart found in the mind of a Buddha.
As Buddhas were first regular people, it was only through their development and journey that they were able to become pure. The path to doing this is outlined in the succeeding syllables.
- Mani. Mani means jewel and symbolizes the factors of the so-called “method”: the selfless intention of becoming enlightened with compassion and love.
Similar to how jewels or riches remove poverty, a selfless perspective allows the removal of difficulties, instability, and solidarity. Aside from this, a jewel can fulfill wishes and desires. So the selfless intention of being enlightened is also fulfilled in the process.
- Padme. The two syllables of the padme represent the lotus and also symbolize wisdom. Similar to how the lotus grows from the mud but is not tainted by the dirt, the wisdom you have will drive you away from entering situations that may cause you harm or distress.
However, such wisdom also shows the impermanence of material things and people. As well as the emptiness that distinguishes between how things appear and how they are.
- Hum. The final syllable of the mantra represents indivisibility or inseparability. This inseparability is between the wisdom and the method (as described in the mani).
This syllable refers to the fact that both wisdom and method work hand-in-hand in our consciousness, and we must strive to have both to reach true enlightenment – only then can we achieve a state of immovability and not be disturbed by anything.
The Six Om Mani Padme Hum Symbols
Om Mani Padme Hum is an important mantra dedicated to purity and protection. Aside from the unique definition of each one, the syllables refer to specific negative emotions that they repel while chanting:
- Om purifies ego and pride
- Ma purifies jealousy and lust for entertainment
- Ni purifies passion and desire
- Pad purifies ignorance and prejudice or judgment
- Me purifies greed and possessiveness
- Hum purifies aggression and hatred
That’s a lot of negative emotions, right? From all these, we can see how the om mani Padme hum silver ring acts as a potent charm for purification and intense protection, helping lead you into a better path of selflessness and wisdom.
The Buddhist Ring for protection
Having the mantra engraved is the first step in activating the powers of the om mani Padme hum ring silver. But it is vital that you also understand the proper way to chant it and practice it to revitalize its powers.
Mantra recitation is often done through the use of a mala, a string of beads used for meditation and prayer. However, you may also choose to use your ring. Below are the steps on how to properly chant the mantra:
- Sit cross-legged on a cushion or in a quiet and private space. Make sure you are not disturbing anyone.
- Breathe deeply and clear your mind. Remember that mantras only work if you strongly keep your intentions aligned with their energy. Begin reciting the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" slowly in a quiet voice. Focus your attention on the mantra even when other thoughts intervene.
- After a few minutes of saying the mantra, continue doing so while slowly imagining these words reaching all living beings and relieving them of their sufferings and difficulties. Make sure to include yourself.
- Do this practice at least 21 times (although it is preferable to do it 108 times).
- To end your meditation, sit quietly and focus on breathing deeply for a few minutes. It is also an option to speak of any additional thoughts and prayers that will help bring you closer to others and give you peace and serenity.
You must also learn about the multiple om mani Padme hum ring benefits you can gain from this mantra. Aside from the immediate protection, chanting the om mani Padme hum clears the mind.
Notice how the method of chanting the mantra requires your full attention and focus. The mantra gets your mind off things, allowing you to detach yourself from your ego. You are fully present in mind and one with yourself – you also consider those around you.
The second benefit is that chanting the mantra not only repels negativity; it invites positivity while you’re doing so.
When you allow yourself to be free of ego, jealousy, unnecessary desire, and anger, you are allowing yourself to be free – to manifest a better, more balanced, and positive life. This will surely help you during difficult times and days of frustration.
Another benefit is that, aside from spiritually cleansing yourself from negative energy, the utterance of the mantras may release the tensions inside you and empty your body of negativity.
While speaking the mantra, you are creating sound vibrations that help alleviate these tensions away from your mind and body. It also frees your insides from things that cause you difficulty and struggle. And by becoming empty, you allow yourself to embrace better things.
Where to Get the Original Om Mani Padme Hum Jewelry?
The om mani Padme hum ring silver is indeed one of the best rings you can use to gain balance in your life. The multiple benefits it offers help you repel the negativity and attract positivity. When buying your om mani Padme hum silver ring, make sure that you are getting it from a reliable source dedicated to giving you the best feng shui and Buddhist charms.
The pixiu mantra ring from Inner Wisdom does not only have the pixiu dragon known for its wealth-attracting properties, it is also engraved with the om mani Padme hum mantra. This makes the ring a potent source of both prosperity and protection, increasing the person’s money luck while also purifying the energy around one’s surroundings. The om mani Padme hum ring silver is made from quality copper and silver. It is also adjustable, making it perfect for both men and women.
At Inner Wisdom, we make sure to offer you only the best selection of hand-picked feng shui jewelry. As a trusted source of empowered jewelry, we ensure to help you in your journey to spiritual enlightenment for a better quality of life. By being a trusted guide and ally for energy work, we help you make the most out of items charged with energy for healing, abundance, and protection.
Taking Care of your Mantra Ring
The mantra ring has multiple benefits that will help you invite prosperity and positivity into your life. Above all else, make sure to follow the steps in practicing your mantra and taking care of your ring.
You may do this by regularly cleansing it, following the steps to activate its powers, and most importantly, believing its powers and charms. The om mani padme hum silver ring can only work if you believe in it too. Clear your mind, invite goodness into your life, and watch the om mani padme hum ring benefits work their magic!