How to wear a Feng Shui Pixiu Bracelet
Pixiu is one of the auspicious animals that are believed to attract wealth luck and good fortune. Because of its money-drawing capabilities, many have used a Pixiu in homes and businesses. Now, it has become a trending Feng Shui Pixiu bracelet that may accompany you too.
To activate its effects, you have to follow the proper way of wearing a Pixiu bracelet. In this guide, we will tell you the dos and don’ts of wearing this powerful protection bracelet. But before we delve into that, let us first take a look at the legend of Pixiu and how it may benefit its wearer.
The Legend of Pixiu
Originating from Chinese legends, Pixiu is a mythical creature with the head of a dragon, body of a horse, horn of a deer, and foot of a Qilin. Also known as Pi Yao, this beast is also said to resemble a winged lion.
Pixiu is said to have a voracious appetite. But stories tell that it can only feed on treasures such as gold, silver, and jewels.
When this creature defecated on the floor of Heaven, it violated a sacred law. Hence, it was punished by the Jade Emperor.
The Jade Emperor spanked Pixiu so hard that it sealed its anus. Now, this creature can’t expel the treasures it eats. This led to the belief that the Pixiu won’t allow wealth to leave one’s home, becoming a symbol that protects and attracts fortune.
Benefits of the Pixiu
Many believed that wearing a Pixiu can be beneficial to its wearers. Here are some ways the feng shui Pixiu bracelet can benefit you.
1. Gain and Preserve Wealth
Ancient Chinese beliefs tell that displaying the Pixiu in homes and business establishments helps acquire wealth. The same goes true when you wear the Pixiu.
2. Improve Fortune
It is believed that frequently touching the Pixiu may improve one’s fortune. Doing so may also rotate profits and speed up promotion. This works best for people who are in a bad financial situation and need to attract money.
3. Ward Off Negative Energy and Evil Spirits
The feng shui energy in Pixiu bracelets works as a cure against negative energy. It also helps drive evil spirits away from its wearer, as well as unnecessary harassment, family disputes, and people with bad intent.
Proper Ways of Wearing a Feng Shui Pixiu Bracelet
If you want to reap the benefits of Pixiu, you have to observe the do's and don’ts of wearing the bracelet.
- Pixiu bracelets are made of various materials. Usually, they are worn on the left hand. This is because vital energy goes into the body from the left, then gets out from the right.
- However, the only exception is for those bracelets made of obsidian. Obsidian is a special material that you can wear either on the left or right hand.
- Wear the Pixiu so that the head is facing outward. This lets the Pixiu draw money from all directions. To face outward, make sure the head is pointing in the direction of the little finger.
- Frequently touch Pixiu to it know that you are its master. Touching it means you are taking good care of it.
- Remove the Pixiu bracelet while bathing or making love. This creature is incompatible with dirty things.
- Place the Pixiu bracelet in the living room if you are not wearing it for a long time. Make sure the head is facing towards the door or window to attract money. You may place it anywhere if you are only taking it off for a short time.
- Pixiu is made of various materials such as jade, obsidian, gold, silver, and copper. Determine which element you are lacking to know which material is suitable for you.
- Clean the Pixiu with water once dust and dirt accumulated. You may also clean it with rain, river, or well water.
- Pack the Pixiu bracelet in a red cloth and bury it in a good place if it gets broken. Once the Pixiu breaks, it means it has served its purpose already.
- Do not put it on the right hand unless the bracelet is made of obsidian.
- Pixiu’s head should not face inward. That is pointing in the direction of the thumb.
- Do not touch Pixiu’s eyes and mouth. The eyes are used for hunting while the mouth is for taking wealth.
- Avoid other people from touching Pixiu. If they did, cleanse it with water.
- Contaminating Pixiu with blood is a big no-no. It ruins the creature’s money-drawing effect. Clean it with water if you contaminated it accidentally.
- Do not eat chili while wearing it because it can mess up your luck in money-making.
- Do not expose it to chemicals. Since Pixiu is made of various materials, cleaning it with chemicals may damage it.
- Refrain from wearing too much jewelry. The properties of each gem may collide, damaging Pixiu’s effects.
To obtain the benefits of the Pixiu bracelet, you must treat the creature with respect and devotion. It is only then it will bring you good fortune.
Wearing a feng shui Pixiu bracelet is just one way of boosting your wealth luck and fortune. If it gets broken, there are plenty of other ways to attract luck in the Year of the Metal Rat.
Make sure to remember the dos and don’ts of wearing this bracelet if you want to harness the money-drawing abilities of the Pixiu.